|Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS)|
Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) Full-Term
Full-Term Scholarship for Studies in Singapore
Young Singapore citizens who are about to embark on their full-time local undergraduate studies
Eligibility for SgIS Full-Term Scholarship
• Singapore Citizens
• Good GCE ‘A’ Level (at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate (IB), NUS High School Diploma, Polytechnic Diploma results or equivalent
• Good Co-curricular Activity (CCA) records
• Passon to contribute to Singapore’s key economic and people sector
Sponsorship Period & Universities
Full period of undergraduate studies at one of the following institutions:
• Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
• National University of Singapore (NUS)
• Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
• Singapore Management University (SMU)
• Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Value of Award
The SgIS Full-Term is a full scholarship and covers:
• Tuition fees and other approved academic charges
• Maintenance and other allowances
• Hostel allowance
• Overseas exchange sponsorship (if requirements are met)
Bond with Sponsoring Organisation
3 years (for SIT graduates)
4 years (for NTU / NUS / SMU / SUTD graduates)
For more information, please visit the SgIS website.
Key Administrative Details
• Please upload pre-tertiary education transcripts (e.g. ‘A’ Level, Polytechnic Diploma, IB or equivalent). Incomplete information will not be considered.
• Please complete and submit your application by 26 March 2017 23:59.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited for interviews.
Deadline: Closed for this cycle