The Healthcare Training Grant (HTG) is a financial grant provided by MOH Holdings to attract Singaporean students studying Health Science undergraduate degree courses in selected overseas universities to return to Singapore and contribute to our public healthcare sector. The HTG is awarded to passionate and dynamic Singaporeans, who have demonstrated good academic achievements, community spirit and a strong interest in the healthcare discipline of choice. You are committed to return and contribute as part of our teams of dedicated healthcare professionals in providing direct care to patients and improving the health of Singaporeans.
- Be a Singapore Citizen
- Students going on to 3rd or 4th year (for 4-year degree courses) or going on to 2nd or 3rd year (for 3-year degree courses)
- Possess good course results
- Not bonded to any scholarships or sponsorships
- Have a passion to serve in Singapore’s public healthcare
Selection will be based on merit. Shortlisted candidates are required to undergo an interview with representatives from Singapore’s public healthcare clusters and MOH Holdings.
COURSES OF STUDY
TERMS OF GRANT
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Occupational Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Speech Therapy
The HTG is in the form of a one-time grant provided as follows:
- Recipients with 2 academic years remaining in university at time of application
- Value of Award: $40,000 + One-off Engagement Incentive of $4,000 (Upon Work Commencement)
- Service Commitment: 3 years in one of the public healthcare clusters.
- Recipients with 1 academic year remaining in university at time of application
- Value of Award: $20,000 + One-off Engagement Incentive of $4,000 (Upon Work Commencement)
- Service Commitment: 2 years in one of the public healthcare clusters
For enquiries, please email to [email protected]
Deadline: All Year Round
Please do note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.