Singapore Power is proud to offer Polytechnic Engineering Scholarships to students.
As a scholar, you can look forward to:
- A comprehensive scholarship package covering course fees and allowances
- Valuable learning experience as a Singapore Power intern during your polytechnic days
- Guaranteed 2 years’ employment with Singapore Power which allows for your continual development
- Opportunities for university studies/sponsorship
Current full time students in polytechnics who have
Field of Study
- Outstanding academic results
- Excellent co-curricular activities records
- Strong leadership qualities & potential
- Passion for a career in the energy industry
- Completed at least the first year of study
- Singapore citizenship or Singapore Permanent Residence(SPR) status
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Applications can be made through BrightSparks from now to 25 May 2014 inclusive.
You will need the following documents/details:
- Proof of Citizenship (Singaporean or SPR)
- Result transcripts
- CCA records/Testimonials
If you have any enquiries, please email to [email protected]
If you possess great aspirations, challenge your limits and explore the possibilities with us!