We are looking for applicants who fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who must attain Singapore Citizenship before the award of scholarship
- Have excellent academic results
- Possess at least a 2nd Upper Honours Degree
- Possess strong leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and have a passion for learning and service
- Have a good co-curricular (CCA) record
The objective of the NLB Scholarship is to develop and nurture a pool of talent with the capability and potential to assume future leadership roles and champion NLB’s mission of making knowledge come alive, sparking imagination and creating possibilities.
Our scholarships offer promising talents in Singapore the opportunity to pursue full-time postgraduate studies in fields to advance library and archives development and also to grow domain expertise in various knowledge fields.
Examples of relevant knowledge fields include, but are not limited to: Library Science, Information Science, Southeast Asian Studies, South Asian Studies, History, English, Chinese, Literature, Geography, Contemporary China, etc.
Under the NLB Postgraduate Scholarship
, graduates can apply to a university of your choice, subject to NLB’s review.
Value of Award
The NLB scholarship is a fully-funded programme that covers:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees
- Return airfare (for overseas scholarship)
- Maintenance and other allowances (where applicable)
- years (Local)
- years (Overseas)
Application Period: mid-Dec 2017 to mid-Mar 2018 (exact dates to be announced later)
For any enquiry, please contact:
Ms Tan Jia Min
Assistant Manager, Talent Development
People Management & Development
DID: +65 6718 3474
Email: [email protected]
Applications redirected to http://www.nlb.gov.sg/Careers/NLBScholarships.aspx