- PSC Scholarship (Foreign Service) administered by the Public Service Commission
- Singapore Government Scholarship (Foreign Service)
Terms Of Award
- Most reputable overseas universities including those in China, France, Germany and Japan
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Return airfare
- Sponsorship of approved exchange programme and Master’s Degree
Length Of Bond
- Singapore citizens or permanent residents intending to take up citizenship
- Strong leadership qualities and interest in public diplomacy and international relations
- GCE 'A' Levels, International Baccalaureate,
Polytechnic Diploma (with merit) or equivalent.
- 6 years for English-speaking countries
- 5 years for non-English-speaking countries
*Applicants intending to pursue a Degree in Law will not be called to the Bar while serving in MFA.
Application Period: 1 September 2016 – 15 March 2017
- Please click on the links to apply below
- For enquiries, please email [email protected]
Please login to apply for the MFA-tied scholarships.