IRAS Scholarship for Real Estate
The IRAS Scholarship for Real Estate provides full sponsorship for applicants who are intending to pursue a NUS Bachelor of Science (Real Estate) programme.
We are seeking individuals with:
• outstanding GCE ‘A’ levels, Polytechnic results or equivalent (e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB), NUS High School Diploma);
• outstanding co-curricular records and leadership qualities; and
• Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents (PRs) intending to take up citizenship.
• Tuition and compulsory fees
• Maintenance allowance (inclusive of book allowance)
• Computer allowance
• Miscellaneous allowance
• Hostel allowance if applicable
Other development programmes:
Attachment with IRAS:
You will be required to complete a minimum 4-week attachment during the course of study.
Student exchange programme:
IRAS may support you for a student exchange programme to broaden your exposure.
You may also be nominated for selected local and overseas courses such as the Singapore Student Symposiums or the Public Policy Perspective Seminars.
You will be assigned a mentor who is a member of the Senior Management to guide you through your undergraduate studies and first year of work.
• Please submit your application thrpugh BrightSparks.
• Candidates who are serving their National Service may apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
• Successful candidates will apply directly to the respective universities.
• For more information on IRAS, please visit our homepage at http://www.iras.gov.sg or email us at [email protected]
Deadline: 31 March 2017, Fri