DSTA Junior College Scholarship
Please login to apply
Grow and realise your talent with a future in Science and Technology.
We are looking for first-year Junior College or equivalent Integrated Programme (IP) Science students who want to live and breathe innovation.
Fit the bill? Then the DSTA Junior College Scholarship is for you!
TO BE A GREATER MIND, YOU MUST :
- Be a Singapore Citizen.
- Have achieved excellent results, with an aggregate of not more than 8 points for first language and 5 relevant subjects for those doing GCE 'O' Level.
- Be studying in science stream with a keen interest in Physics / Mathematics.
- Has interest to explore Defence Engineering or Defence Research as a career.
WHAT A GREATER MIND GETS
The DSTA Junior College Scholarship is open to first-year junior college students or equivalent in the Science stream. DSTA Junior College Scholars enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Scholarship award of $2,000, subject to continued academic excellence*.
- Award holder will be provided with an opportunity to learn about defence technology by participating in a programme or activity (e.g. Internship^, student visits, camps, workshops or lectures) with the Defence Technology Community (DTC).
- The award carries no bond.
* You will receive $1,000 in the year of award. Continuation of award in the 2nd year is subjected to excellent academic performance in your JC1 promotional examinations, upon which you will receive another $1,000.
^ Includes school-based internships where students can choose to work on DSTA or DSO sponsored research or projects.