Positive Influence, Nationwide ImpactWe offer you a myriad of opportunities filled with invigorating challenges. We provide you with the perfect podium to positively impact the lives of Singaporeans. These include conceptualising and reviewing CPF policies so that Singaporeans can accumulate adequate CPF savings for their retirement, housing and healthcare needs.
Grow with usWe believe it is important for you to grow personally and professionally. Because our business is unique, we have the CPFB Academy, which will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in your role. You will also undergo a structured leadership development programme to help you grow as a leader.
You will be working with the Ministries and various departments within CPF Board to review and implement policies that will affect 3.65 million CPF members. With a defined career path, you will also have opportunities to be seconded to Ministries and rotated to different departments within CPF Board to gain exposure, giving you an understanding of how the various social security policies are intertwined.
Taking Up a CPFB ScholarshipWe are looking for local undergraduates with good academic performance, who possess strong leadership, good resource management and interpersonal skills with a good co-curricular track record. If you have a strong desire for a career with CPF Board and the passion to help CPF members to meet their retirement needs, apply for our scholarship now!
Our scholarship provides coverage of:
- Tuition and all other compulsory fees
- (One-time) Overseas Exchange Programme in the sponsored course of study
- A competitive annual maintenance allowance
- Computer/ book allowance
You will be bonded for a period of 1 year for every year of sponsorship.
As a CPF staff, you will:
- Have opportunities to lead projects
- Be seconded to different Ministries
- Be rotated to different departments for exposure
- Enjoy staff benefits including:
- 18 days of annual leave
- 14 days of medical leave
- 16 weeks of maternity leave
- 5 days of paternity leave
- 3 days of marriage leave
- 2 days of parent-care leave
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, and insurance coverage
- Free annual health screening
- Flexible benefits
- Corporate passes to places of interest
- A wide array of recreational and sporting activities
To help you transit from school to the office, you will also go through a dynamic internship programme during school vacations where you will be attached to department(s) to undertake designated projects and gain a well-rounded exposure in the Board.