BCA Overseas Undergraduate Scholarship - For 'A' Level and Diploma Holders (2013-2014)
Building and Construction Authority (BCA) is offering young talents an opportunity to take up career as a professional in shaping a Safe, High Quality, Sustainable and Friendly Built environment.
Value of Award & Bond
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Allowances (maintenance, book, clothing, settling-in and excess baggage)
- One Return Economy class airfare
- One Return Economy class airfare (for industrial attachment at BCA)
- The scholarship is tenable for studies in approved overseas universities in Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, the Netherlands, the UK and the US.
- Successful applicants will pursue courses of study in:
- Architecture & Sustainable Design
- Civil Engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Systems & Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project & Facilities Management
- Structural Engineering
- Bond of 6 years with BCA
Documents to be Attached with this Application
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents [PR]
- Excellent GCE 'O' and 'A' level results
- Excellent Diploma results (for Polytechnic students)
- Excellent CCA records
- Proof of citizenship (Singaporean or PR)
- GCE 'O' level results or equivalent
- GCE 'A' level results or equivalent
- Polytechnic results if applicable
- CCA records / Testimonials
Early Cycle (open for applications now) - For JC students, you may apply with your preliminary results. For Poly students, please apply with your results for 5 semesters.
Closing date: 31 Dec 13
Main Cycle - For JC students, you may apply with your ‘A’ Level results. For Poly students, please apply with your results for 6 semesters.
Closing date: 2 weeks after the release of the GCE 'A' level results.
For more information, please call Mr Jabar at 6325 7764 / Ms Siti at 6325 8834 or email at [email protected]
/ [email protected]
Deadline: 2 weeks after the release of the GCE 'A' level results